Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 month old....

WOW!!  My girl is sooooo big!  14 lbs. and is soooo sweet!  She has started rolling BOTH ways- yikes!  Slow down little baby!  Still an amazing sleeper, eats 5 ounces 5 times a day. Started with huge belly laughs.  I am just loving every second with her.  She does tend to get a bit fussy at dinner time.  We love dress up and she is always dressed to the 9's (while I may be in sweats).  Her brother and sister LOVE her!  She went on her first airplane ride to LA and was an absolute angel!  She is sitting in bumbo and loves going to the gym with mommy in the morning.  We took a trip away for our 10th  anniversary and I missed my sweet, chubby baby! 


Pressley is doing great at soccer and on her first game got her very first goal!  She loves it and likes to be busy. Pressley had her 6th birthday- Posh cookies- all girls and baking!!!



 Landon is loving tackles football- Craig is coaching!  SOOOO fun!


No comments: