Thursday, July 21, 2011

One month old

My sweet baby is amazing!  She is so SWEET and snuggly.  She is so laid back.  God knew what he was doing with our 3rd baby!
her 1month stats are:

Weight: 9, but she is getting SO big!  Starting to see the sweet baby fat rolls- love them!
Length - 21
Diaper size - finishing up the NB diapers and startinf size 1
Clothes - some (very few)- NB  but mainly wearing 0-3 months now

schedule: we are eating every 3 hours all breastmilk (exclusively pumped) 4 ounces.  She is such a good eater!  She eats at 7, 10, 1, 4, 7, and 9- then she sleeps until 4:30 or 5.  Wow- such a good sleeper! 

What she is doing: talking to us and so happy all the time.  She rarely gets upset and when she does is sounds like a little meow. 

I am so enjoying her- mommyhood is such a blessing the 3rd time around.  I love the snuggling!

We have been soooooo blessed to have my mother in law here to visit/help out with baby/kids for the last 5 weeks.  I seriously could not have survived this time without her.  She was such a HUGE help with keeping the older kids busy/happy while I was recovering and able to stay with the baby so I could nap.  She also helped with meals and cleaning- everything.  We had a great time playing games, watching movies, and shopping.  She is such an amaing person and I love her so much.  Having her here- really makes me ache to have family/grandparents that live close!  My kids LOVE their grandma SO much and our lives are soooooooooooooo enriched by her that we will have a HUGE void with her gone.  I will be counting the days till she comes a again!  We LOVE you Heather!

No comments: